Delivery information for products purchased from our online shop:
During the Coronavirus lockdown we are offering free kerbside collection. Please park outside the shop once you have received your order fulfilled email, we will place your order in the boot of your car if you open it for us. Providing contact free collection.
- All orders incur a £4.99 delivery charge.
- Orders will be sent either by Royal Mail or via one of our couriers (depending upon the weight of the order) and should arrive within 3-5 working days. Most orders will arrive within this timescale but we advise customers to allow up to one week. Public holidays may affect these delivery timescales.
Express next-day delivery:
We endeavour to ensure all your goods are delivered on time on our next day service but at peak holiday times and during the current Covid-19 Pandemic delays may be experienced.
- An additional £5.00 charge will be added to the standard delivery charge.
- Orders placed before 12:00 will be dispatched that working day (orders placed on a Saturday and/or Sunday will be dispatched on Monday). Any orders placed after 12:00 will be dispatched the following day. Public holidays may affect these delivery timescales.
- This service is only available for orders to be delivered within the UK mainland.
All orders over £50 will receive FREE standard delivery to the UK mainland (maximum 10kg packaged weight limit). If you have selected this option at checkout and your order exceeds 10kg we will contact you to arrange any additional delivery costs incurred.
All orders can be collected free of charge from our Broughty Ferry shop (however a 24 hour notice period is required).
International delivery is available to selected countries, prices are based upon a maximum packaged weight of 1000g (1KG). If your order exceeds 1000g (1KG) we will contact you to arrange any additional costs incurred. Please ensure items ordered for international deliveries comply with the relevant customs regulations and restrictions for the import of goods for the country concerned.